Terms and Conditions
The terms of service and conditions written below apply to all attendees of events organized under the “Dutch Furdance” name and users of the "DFD Regsys".
Registration and payment
- In order to take part in the event, you are required to sign up for an account and register through our registration system. Registrations or tickets purchased through other means are null and void
- Exempt from this rule are tickets which are sold to a third party with permission from DFD staff. (contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registrations are subject to screening by staff. Your account will be manually reviewed by staff before you can go through to signing up for an event and purchasing a ticket.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account on the registration system and your password. Please take necessary steps to ensure your account is safe. If you believe it may have been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- By signing up for an event, you agree to allow us to publish your nickname and country of origin, along with your current membership level, on our website.
- We reserve the right to deny access to our system and events for any reason.
- We accept payments through iDeal, creditcard, bancontact and bitcoin.
- Payment is due upon registering for an event.
- You may change your membership at any time. For example, in order to add a sponsorship. You may also downgrade your membership level. However, if you have paid for a certain sponsorship level already, we cannot refund you.
- You must have a valid registration on the day of the event. No valid registration means no entrance.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years old on the day of the event.
- Attendees are required to carry a legal photo ID or passport with them. The ID must match the information in our systems. You will be asked to show your ID upon entering.
- When registering, please fill out your actual date of birth. Our system will calculate your age at the time of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- However, tickets can be transferred. To do this, parties must send an email to email@example.com when they wish to do so. Ticket transfers are also subject to moderation by DFD staff.
- In case the event must be cancelled for any reason, all payments will be refunded, except for any possible processing fees. All other expenses, such as travel costs or hotel fees will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Your badge is your ticket to the event. Your badge must be visible at all times while you are present at the event.
- Attendees who wish to sponsor the event can do so from €10,- or more. Sponsoring helps out the event tremendously and gives us the possibility to arrange for more luxuries, ranging from better fursuit lounge equipment to more venue space.
- Sponsors receive access to a separate sponsors queue, a special lanyard and a small token of our appreciation for helping.
- Sponsorships cannot be refunded.
Staff and security
- Staff can be recognised by their red lanyards, as well as their staff t shirts.
- Attendees must follow any instructions given to them by staff and/or security.
- Cooperation must be given to security at all times.
No rights can be derived from any content on our website. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for all inquiries regarding our terms, conditions and policies.